Wednesday, February 4, 2009

True Confessions

Okay, no one is allowed to laugh. I actually had to look up the word blog! I know a few people who have one. I read, and even follow some, but I didn't really know what the word meant. So, I guess I'm keeping an online journal, or diary of sorts. COOL! Short for weblog. Did I hear a DUH!? Turns out Dictionary.com is a girls best friend! I use it all the time. I'm not exactly a word whiz. I can barely spell! So, my blog will be a learning experience for me. If you stop by, thank you for your patience. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

2 comments:

  1. We (I) am not laughing. I never knew where the word blog came from, shhh...don't tell. I wonder if on the Starship Enterprise the abbreviation for Captains Log was CLOG...hee, hee, I crack myself up sometimes.
    Blog could also be for:
    Birthday log
    Boat log
    Baking log

    See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete