Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meet My Kids Part 2



Second born: Alison Danel
March 24th 1984

My second child was another little girl. I remember how happy I was to have two girls, and more than that, happy they had each other. Sisters! Something I didn't experience growing up. I loved to fix their hair and dress them alike. Alison was such a cute little girl! Blond hair, blue eyes, adorable! Alison grew up with some of the same parenting no-no's that Leslie received. She too, was raised with parents who had no clue whatsoever what they were doing. In spite of it, she grew to be her own person. A wife and mother of two, she is organized, and works hard at keeping a home, and caring for her family. She too enjoys crafty things, and is creative. She enjoys laughter. You wouldn't know by looking at her, but she is a big fan of Little House on the Prairie. (She wants to marry Charles Ingalls) I admire her perseverance, and desire for change. She feels deeply, and desires to help others. She is giving. I look forward with joy, to see how her life brings glory to God!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet of you to talk about your kids and about what they have done. I bet it makes them feel special.

    Must admit, who doesn't want to marry Charles Ingalls?? I use to watch it in high school with my dad. He's tear up on some episodes. hehhe I'm telling his secrets. ;-)

    Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete