Friday, March 13, 2009

Meet My Kids Part 5


5th Born: Taylor John
August 8th, 1992


Well, lucky for Andrew who, as I recall, was really rooting for a brother, our 5th was another son. I really thought Taylor was going to be my last baby. So, I thought long and hard about what to name him. We didn't know if we were expecting a boy or a girl, but I was hoping for a boy to round out our family. We picked the name Taylor, because Shawn and I agreed on it! We decided that if we had a girl we could still name her Taylor. Taylor's middle name is John for his paternal grand father. Taylor was always a sweet little boy. He loved the Power Rangers, and had all their moves down nicely! He liked to go for walks, and once when he came back from a walk with the neighbors, he brought me some rocks. I made such a big deal about it that he must have thought that I loved getting rocks! From then on, whenever he went on a walk, he would bring me rocks. I made a jar with a sign that reads, "Worldly travels, little walks. I always bring my Mom some rocks". The jar is full.

As Taylor has grown, he has developed a great sense of humor! He keeps us all laughing! He is good at just about everything he tries. He's athletic, and has a sensitive, musical side. He sings. and plays guitar, and a little drums. He is compassionate and sensitive to the Spirit of God. I know that he has many dreams, and am excited to see how he will be used by God as he chooses to be led by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment