Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meet My Kids Part 3



3rd Born: Andrew Michael
June 4th 1986

Throughout my pregnancy with Andrew, I was convinced I was having a baby girl. So much so, that I picked out a girls name (Erin), and told my husband if we had a boy he could name him! I was not disappointed with my baby boy, and his name grew on me. Andrew was a very rambunctious little boy. He climbed on everything, and ran everywhere. Or, as my Grams would say, "what he was not into, he was on top of!" He was all boy. When he was three or four he wanted a bible like his dads for his very own. We gave him a used copy we got from somewhere, and he called it his Word-a-God. He carried it around, and even slept with it under his pillow! Guess I shouldn't be the least bit shocked over his desire to go into ministry! He is newly married to Jenna, and they have a new baby... dog. He enjoys music, and plays the guitar. He has even written a few songs. One of which we sing in church. He loves technology, and I call on him for all my computer questions. He loves Star Wars Legos, and collects them. He likes origami and he used to spend his money on paper and books on the craft. He's a bit of a nerd! He has a great sense of humor. He just started his first official ministry position as Youth pastor for an Arabic congregation. He is currently in school, and carries a 4.0. He has a love for God's word to this day, and a strong desire to serve Him. I am so proud of this young man of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment